Enjoy Honeymoon in Sri Lanka with these Romantic Places to Visit
Romantic Places to Visit during Honeymoon
The Royal City of Kandy
The historic City of Kandy is a must visit honeymoon place in Sri Lanka. Kandy City is at 500m above the sea level which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Dalada Maligawa which is also known as the Temple of the Tooth is one of the must visit place in Kandy.
- Kandy Lake is another iconic place and its worth a walk around the lake for a Romantic experience.
- Peradeniya Botanical Gardens is known to be one of the Best Places to Visit in Kandy which is also a lovers paradise.
- Why not visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage on your way to Kandy to experience the life if Elephants in Sri Lanka.
- Plan a Golfing session in Kandy as part of Honeymoon in Sri Lanka.
- Knuckles Mountain Range one of the Romantic Places to Visit in Sri Lanka is located further east of Kandy. Knuckles Mountain Range a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- There are several Hotels in Kandy which are ideal for Sri Lanka Honeymoon.
SEE ALSO : Places to Visit in Kandy
Enjoy Honeymoon in Nuwara Eliya
A drive further up to Hill Country from Kandy you’ll find Nuwara Eliya which is the tea district of Sri Lanka.
Nuwara Eliya is one of the Best Romantic Places to Visit in Sri Lanka while the scenic beauty makes Nuwara Eliya a paradise for Honeymoon in Sri Lanka.
Places to visit in Nuwara Eliya includes…….
- an 18-hole golf course, a racecourse, the Victoria Park and excellent trout fishing in nearby lakes and rivers.
- Honeymoon in Sri Lanka can be enjoyed in Nuwara-Eliya as it is one of the Romantic Places to Visit in Sri Lanka to explore the scenic natural beauty of the Island nation of Sri Lanka.
- Hakgala Botanical Gardens is one of recommended Romantic Places to Visit in Sri Lanka which is a short distance from Nuwara-Eliya.
- For adventure fans there are many activities to do in Nuwara Eliya including walks, hiking around the lower slopes of the highest mountain in Sri Lank Pidurutalagala which is at 2,555m in height.
SEE Also – Best Places to Visit in Nuwara Eliya
Horton Plains for Honeymoon in Sri Lanka
Horton Plains which is situated South of Nuwara-Eliya is set at an elevation of over 2,OOOm.
- Wildlife fans can enjoy Herds of sambar deer, lizards, different kind of birds while there is always the hope of a glimpse of a leopard.
- Another beautiful village to visit next to Horton Plains is Ella, which is surrounded by tea plantations and pine forests.
- Ella is one of the best villages in Sri Lanka to enjoy scenic views. Visitors to Ella will find pretty little bungalows and flower filled gardens which sets Ella one of the best places to visit for Honeymoon in Sri Lanka.
Adam’s Peak also known as Sri Pada
Further southwest of the Hill Country you will find Adams Peak which is also known as Sri Pada.
- The most popular time to visit Adams Peak is from December to May.
- There are over 4,800 steps to climb Adams Peak while the best time of the day to climb Adams Peak is during the night.
Kitulgala for Adventure Lovers
Kitulgala is a famous spot for adventure holidays in Sri Lanka. Kitulgala is a famous whitewater rafting spot in Sri Lanka with grade three rapids some 5km upstream.
Reasons to Choose Us?
Managed by our leading tour partner who manage over 4,000pax per year
Over 98% customer satisfaction rate
Staff comprising 05 management staff surpassing 100 years of collective industry experience
All our travel consultants have got an extensive knowledge about Sri Lanka Holidays
We provide the best service without adding premium rates
Direct contacts with hotels so we pass you the best rates and avoid intermediary commissions
Unique mixure of customized tours including honeymoon tours, family tours, beach holoidays and many more designed to fit your budget
Locally based tour operator
Multilingual staff proficient in English , German, French, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Tamil, Hindi and Creole
Own data base of multilingual Guide Lecturers, Drivers, Chauffer Guides
Branded fleet of vehicles – Cars, Micro vans, Mini coaches, Large coaches and Limousines etc
24 hrs customer service team
It only takes 2 minutes to request your Itinerary
We will send your Itinerary the next working day
Request for as many as changes you like
Remember this is a Free service and there is no-obligation to use our services until you are 100% happy with our serviceRequest Your Free Itinerary